The Overnight Date
Because sometimes, the date ends at home.
And when it does, here are some things you don't want to hear:
- The wrong name.
- "You remind me of my mother."
- "You remind me of my ex."
- "This usually doesn't happen."
- "Don't worry, I'm sure these bumps are normal."
- (the sound of crying)
- "You are stressing me out."
- "Can you keep it down? I don't want my mother to hear us." [editors note: acceptable only-and only- for the under-21 crowd. Because then you're just in college and getting laid. Any older, and you're just an adult living with your mother.]
- "Can you keep it down? I don't want to wake the baby."
Any others? Let us know! We want to hear them...